Aims and Values
Our School Aims
- To maintain our warm, welcoming, caring, happy school community in which all members are valued and feel a sense of personal achievement.
- To promote the highest academic standards in all aspects of the curriculum
- For staff to provide high standards of teaching across the curriculum and to be reflective practitioners constantly striving to improve practice
- To promote good communication throughout the whole school community
- For the school, parents and community to be involved in working alongside each other educating our children and where appropriate ourselves.
- Happiness and enjoyment
- Politeness, kindness and caring
- Respect and tolerance
- Effort, attitude and perseverance
- High standards of behaviour
- Honesty, fairness and trustworthiness